Printable Absentee Bid Form
Absentee Bid Form
By submitting a bid, the bidder acknowledges that he has read and understands the following terms and conditions, and tenders his bid
subject to those terms and conditions:
- Bids are made in competition with other bidders bidding, on an alternating basis, in increments set by the auctioneer, as though the
bidder is present at the auction. In the event that the bidder wishes to give the auctioneer permission to break a tied bid or to bid once
more after being outbid, he shall so indicate by adding a (+) sign beside his bid price. In the event of a tie or being outbid, this will
authorize the auctioneer to increase the bidder's bid one increment. The bidder understands that the item bid on will be sold to the
- Bidding, will not commence with any absentee bid and an absentee bid is not considered the highest bid unless it has been reached by
the alternating incremental basis set out in paragraph 1.
- Until an item is sold, absentee bids are not disclosed to other bidders. After an item is sold, the auctioneer can disclose the amount of
an absentee bid at the request of a bidder.
- It is the bidder's responsibility to arrange for the inspection of the item(s) bid on. Whether the item has been inspected or not, I agree
to accept it in its condition as is. The auctioneer makes no guarantee of the year, condition, description or suitability of any item sold.
Descriptions are only a guide and in no way a guarantee of size, description or year. It is the buyer's responsibility to inspect the item(s)
he or she is bidding on. All items are sold as is and are at the risk of the buyer once the auctioneer has declared them sold. The buyer is
responsible for arranging delivery of the item purchased.
- Bidder acknowledges that the Absentee bid is accepted on the express condition that the bidder will not have any claim against the
auctioneer or its employees if the auctioneer or its employees fails, for any reason, to bid on behalf of the bidder.
- Absentee bids must be submitted & received by Kramer Auctions Ltd. before 11:00 pm the day prior to the auction date. Any bids that
are submitted after this time may not be received.
- A successful absentee bidder will be notified within 24 hours of the sale of his successful purchase and agrees to pay the bid price by
cash, certified cheque or wire transfer payable to Kramer Auctions Ltd., and forwarded within 24 hours of receipt of the notice. No credit
card payment will be accepted. Unsuccessful bidders will not be notified. To check what the item sold for go to www.kramerauction.com
or call us at (306) 445-5000.
- Absentee bids will only be accepted for bids over $500.00.
A 2% fee will be applied to each lot purchased with a maximum
charge of $500.00 per lot or a minimum charge of $25 per lot.
Federal GST and corresponding Provincial Sales Tax will apply
to all purchases where applicable.
Please complete and submit
the form below to send us your absentee bid.